Celebrate many more Father’s Days with your dad. Explore these healthy gifts that’ll help him live his best, full life.
- Reusable water bottle. Hydration is key during physical activity, especially during the warmer months. Water maintains healthy kidneys and keeps away exercise-associated muscle cramps.
- Meal kit subscription. Tasty, healthy, easy—what’s not to love? There are a variety of options out there that cater to specific dietary needs, too. (To further fight muscle cramps, encourage Dad to make meals high in potassium and magnesium.)
- Fitness classes. Most gyms offer group fitness classes—from cycling to boxing to yoga. Get Dad a pass to try a few. He may even discover a new passion.
- Foam roller. Recovery is just as important as the workout. Foam rolling after exercise can help relieve muscle tightness, soreness, and inflammation, and increase joint range of motion.
- Theraworx Relief. Theraworx Relief for Muscle Cramps and Spasms also helps with muscle recovery post-workouts. What’s more, your dad can use the topical solution anytime he feels a leg cramp coming on or twice daily for prevention.
Here’s what real customers are saying about Theraworx Relief:
“I’m a hard playing guitarist, and that sometimes brings on cramping after shows. So I tried Theraworx [Relief] and am amazed how fantastic it works. Within minutes, cramps disappear.” — Robin S.
“My dad loves this product. It has helped him a lot! Sleeping much better now!” — Trish L.
“It works! That is all I can say. I am 67, have officiated 82 basketball games this season. It helps keep me going.” — Dwight R.
This Father’s Day, get useful gifts for Dad (that he’ll also love). Order Theraworx Relief today.